All over the world, the impression of beauty as well as modelling and healthy living has been portrayed to us as slim and beautiful, relegating the plus sized woman to the background. The idea of the Miss Plus Size Nigeria Beauty pageant is to promote, elevate and celebrate the plus size woman from across the nation. Thus providing a platform to display diversity, culture, creativity, leadership, style, grace and beauty.
Vision – To showcase culture, diversity, creativity, leadership, style, grace and beauty through the Miss Plus Size beauty pageant and to be a vehicle for community involvement.
Mission- To promote, elevate and celebrate Plus size women and to build a sisterhood of confident women who share their culture as they promote healthy living.
To portray the Nigerian woman in her true light, as big and beautiful. Thus giving a voice to the marginalised big bold and extremely talented women in Nigeria.
- To create an identity for the plus size woman
- To provide a platform to highlight culture, diversity, beauty and style
- To provide an atmosphere to network
- To create and sustain awareness for the plus size beauty pageant
- Women between the ages of 20 and 39 who are from size 16
- Corporate Organizations
- The Entertainment Industry
- The Media
- The General Public